WE'RE AT YOUR SERVICE!
When you use our service you can be sure we'll do all we can to maximise your property's full rental potential. We'll also take a responsible approach to managing what is probably your most precious asset. We're so confident you'll be pleased with our service that you'll want to recommend us to all your friends. Most of all we're sure you'll want to use us again. That is our main aim and much of our business is done this way.
We offer two basic levels of service to our landlords. However, we're very flexible and, should the need arise to carry out a more tailored service (taking on additional tasks and duties, for example), we'll be happy to speak with you about this. You may, for example, want us to source you a tenant and collect the rent while you look after the tenant (ie, a 'Rent Collection' service).
The two services are as follows:
1. LET ONLY SERVICE at 3 weeks rent achieved + VAT
This service is geared to finding you a quality tenant and we leave the day to day running of the tenancy to you, the owner. This service includes:
- Marketing your property and advising as to achievable rent;
- Accompanying all viewings;
- Interviewing prospective tenants and reporting our findings to you;
- Referencing and credit checking applicants using respected independent agencies;
2. STANDARD MANAGEMENT SERVICE at 3 weeks rent achieved plus 12% of the gross monthly rent + VAT
This is the hassle-free option preferred by many of our clients. Here, we are responsible for the day to day management of the property during the period of the tenancy. The list below is a guide for this service. It is not, however, exhaustive and we are very flexible and shall be able to carry out additional tasks and duties if requested and by agreement.
In addition to the above our Management service will include:
- Rent collection;
- Carrying out periodic inspections to the property;
- Passing your rent within 5 days and sending you a statement of account every month;
- liaising with the tenant towards the end of the tenancy and negotiating with the tenant to stay at the property;
- Liasing between the landlord and tenant should there be an issue - e.g. dilapidations;
- Making sure the landlord adheres to safety requirements (eg Gas safety checks etc)
At an additional fee, we also offer the following:
Tenancy Agreement £150 inc VAT - Negotiating the terms and preparing legal paperwork required for the tenancy, we can make amendments at your request.
Inevntory & Schedule of Condition - Our professional inventory clerk will prepare in detail a report of condition and furnishings. Price varies based on size of property:
- 1 Bedroom - £144 inc VAT
- 2 Bedroom - £180 inc VAT
- 3 Bedroom - £204 inc VAT
- 4 Bedroom + to be negotiated
Check-in £102 inc VAT - Our professional check-in clerk will take meter readings, pass over keys, formally introduce the tenant to the property and prepare a check-in report in which the tenant will sign.
Deposit Protection Service £30 inc VAT - To register the 6 week security deposit paid by the tenants on your behalf.
Renewal 50% of original fee - If at the end of the fixed term, yourself and the tenant both wish to renew the tenancy, the renewal fee will be paid to re-negotiate new terms, draw up new tenancy agreements and finalise the contracts.
If you have any questions about our service, please contact us and we'll be happy to discuss your requirements with you. You may wish to come and see us at our office just off Brentwood High Street. We'll be very happy to meet with you.